Blog/Articles by Dr. Pope
Progressive Dentistry & Orthodontics
Take a moment to meet some of the staff at Progressive Dentistry & Orthodontics
Dr. Jared Pope
- Dr. Pope grew up in Sandy Utah. His father and grandfather are dentists and his mother a dental hygienist. At a young age he started a landscape maintenance company that is still run by his younger brother to this day. After completing a successful service mission in Berlin Germany for the LDS church, he attended the University of Utah and Salt Lake Community College where he pursued a degree in Biology and a minor in German. He then attended Marquette University where he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree in 2002. While in dental school he was very proficient in his clinical skills and was able to attend many continuing education classes taught by experts in the field in advanced orthodontics and TMD. During his summer breaks in dental school Dr. Pope spent his time volunteering in various dental clinics doing dental work and greatly expanding his experience in the field. Since his graduation Dr. Pope continues to take courses in dental implants, sedation dentistry, cosmetics and other advancements in modern dentistry to provide the very best for his patients. When not practicing dentistry Dr. Pope loves to spend time with his family and prefers to be off doing some type of outdoor activity with his wife and 2 daughters. They are avid hikers, mountain bikers and skiers.
- Genie was born in Fort Huachuca, Arizona and after moving around the world with her family she moved back to Arizona in 1993. She is a graduate of the Pima Medical Institute with a certification in Dental Assisting. She joined Progressive Dentistry and Orthodontics in February lf 2012 and is a chair side assistant for Dr. Pope and Dr. Gafni. In her free time Genie enjoys spending time with her family, kayaking, home improvement projects, and decorating for the holidays.
- Lorie has been a dental hygienist since 1997. She practiced her first three years in Gilbert, AZ. Then she relocated to Show Low, AZ and served in their dental community for 9 years. Lorie moved back to the valley in 2010 returning to serve the dental community here. Before her hygiene career, she practiced as a dental assistant in the Mesa area.
Lorie is married and lives happily with her husband in Queen Creek, AZ. When not practicing hygiene, she enjoys traveling and going to art shows with her husband. She loves serving the community and neighbors.
Personal Quote - "I strive to go the extra mile to provide the best quality service for all of my patients. I will work together with my patients to give them the proper knowledge, tools and techniques needed to maintain the best oral health possible."
- I am the treatment coordinator and an Arizona native. I have a background in office management. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to change my career into dentistry when I joined the Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics family in 2011, and I love it! I'm a strong believer in loving what you do, and am very fortunate to be able to say that I do. In my position, I am able to see transformations that change people's lives which is highly rewarding. I enjoy working with our wonderful team that strives for excellence, takes great pride in their work, and have a true joy for what they do. Couple that with their high level of integrity and I can't help but love going to work every morning, and leaving every evening with a sense of pride in what our team has accomplished. I look forward to helping you with your insurance questions, financial arrangements, and appointments.
- Progressive Dentistry & Orthodontics. All rights reserved.
2995 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 1, Chandler, AZ 85224